Designation : Coordinator / Executive – Fleet
Your Role and Responsibilities
Vendor Development & Management
- Sourcing New Vendors as per the existing and future requirements of vehicles.
- Finding and adding direct fleet owners for cost optimization.
- Documentation for Vendor code creation & Coordinating with HO for Vendor code
- Tracking the Vendor Payment ( Advance and Invoice)
- Ensuring Indent Vs Actual Placement
- Planning and supervising the vehicle placement to the end-user
- Coordination with clients for ad-hock vehicle requirements and new lane initiation.
- Ontime POD Collection & Uploading in TMS (Ensure the POD shall not exceed < 15days, in case of advance )
- LR/ Vehicle tracking and updation to Customers/ HO
- CN tracking and updation to Customers
- CN entry in TMS/ daily MIS
- Ensuring POD Updation (100% on same day on recipt)
MIS & Reports
- Daily MIS of Vehicle placement & Tracking (daily , end to end vehicle placement report )
- Vendor Advance track report
- TMS entries – POD upload ,LR ,VHC & DRS, Vendor bills
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles during transit.
- Information and communication of incidents and accidents of route vehicles to immediate senior and zonal manager.
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules, and completed orders
Required Qualification & Experience
- Any Graduation
- Candidate shall be from FTL background from transportation / logistic company
- Candidate should be able to source the below vehicles from the market :
14FT/ 17 FT /20 FT/ 32 FT SXL & MXL / 16 Ton / Tata ace / Tata 407/ Mahendra Pick up / Tata 1109 / 40 feet trailer
- State: TN & Maharashtra
- City: Chennai & Nagpur
- Category: Fleet Operations
- Required Education: Any Graduation
- Employment Type:Full-Time
- Travel Required: 20% to 30% Local Travel