- Vegith Global bis a visionary organization with diverse business interests and a laser-sharp focus on improving customer delight. With unprecedented scale and expertise, we’ve transformed the fleet management industry like never before, and raised customer expectations to the next level. Vegith is managed by a dynamic, committed and seasoned team of professionals led by CA Kailash Sharma. Together they bring on board a deep understanding of the core industries, customer relationship, operations, business development and industry trends.
- With its eyes firmly fixed on the future, Vegith continues to invest in technologies and innovations to fulfill evolving customer needs, optimise processes, and achieve on-time delivery; every single time. By redoubling its efforts, Vegith has made solid inroads in Facility and Warehouse Management, Manpower Outsourcing, and Temporary Staffing Solutions. Little wonder that Vegith is on track to become a one-stop shop for operational solutions.
The Values That Shape Our Culture
- Doing the right thing
- Treating others with empathy
- Committed to our work and to exploring new ways to do it better
- Trust and support each other
- Do good for the community
- Help our customer’s business grow
- Focus on getting real and timely results for customers
- Provide an established system to seamlessly and safely run your fleet and company
- Provide you with innovative tools that boost your profits
- Achieve 100% compliance in the regions we operate
- On-Time Delivery
- Kailash Sharma had been the Chief Finacial Officer of Future Supply Chain Solution Limited which is Venture of the Future Group.
- He is qualified as a B.com & Charterd Accountant, form the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is Carries with him a rich experience over 25years in the domain of finacial Management,Budgeting, taxation, Accounts Finalistion, Internal Audit, Credit Control, management of finacial Resources & understanding the in-depth operation of businesses.
- He has held several leadership positions looking after strategic initiatives, finacial planning, treasury, insurance, investor relations, business finace, restucturing of debts & merger of companies and legel compliances.he has worked in organisations across chemicals, garments, printings & packing and Retail Industries
- Also has a thorough understanding of business strategies, restructuring of business, operating procedure, liaising with governmental departments/agencies, besides a sound knowlegde oa taxation laws & corporate governance.
- He, successfully completed IPO of Future Supply Chain Solution Limited recently.
Along with acing in BSC in Biology, she is a multitasker, mother of 3, and an entrepreneur. - One of the co-founders and acting as Chief Operating Officer of Chilzo. She has partnered and supported many non-profit organisations and their mission to rehabilitated refugees from Kashmir, worked towards resolving hunger problems for underprivileged women and helped provide resources for leprosy patients. Mrs. Sharma is a trained CPR expert and is well versed in science of Vastu and Feng Shui.
SHYAM SUNDER MAHESHWARI
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - FINANCE
He served as independent Practicing Chartered Accountant at Jaipur for 10 Years. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant possessing more than 22 years of extensive experience in spearheading primarily Direct and Indirect taxation , commercial, financial, accounting affairs with Insurance and Banking. He has worked for renowned companies like M/s. Future Supply Chain Solutions Limited, M/s Pantaloon Retail India Limited & Sanjay Saxena & Company (CA Firm ). His key functional areas includes financial and tax planning and business analytics, financial accounting and reporting, ERP implementation, management assurance, consolidation, funds management, corporate structuring/ re-structuring etc. across service sectors. He has also handled Insurance portfolio for all companies under Future Group.